CCM
Email from MTC
Subject: Maybe illegal email
9/16/22
Hello all,
Reason for title: Instructions here are confusing, so I don’t know if I’m allowed to send this email, but I heard I can so I’m going to.
Travels: I flew over to Mexico for the Mexico MTC, that was pretty neat, but I couldn’t sleep on the plane the first flight due to a crying child. Also shoutout to Heather Kearl the best pianist out there whose niece was on my plane. Additionally I got a total of 6 biscoff cookies which , in my opinion, make it he entire two years worth it.
First day: I don’t really know what to share in this, but first day was neat, my district is cool and even cooler in person.
Second day; This is actually a funny story some would say. The entire second day I was telling everyone that I was district leader (without proof, because I wasn’t ever told that). Anyway, we get to the meeting that we do interviews with our branch presidency, and they come out and announce that I am gonna be district leader so that was pretty cool, but also tough responsibility amounts.
Third day: It was cool I had pancakes.
Today: I got to call home which was neat.
Final funny story: I lost my passport a few days ago and as a joke I would say stuff like “elder Weed stole my passport,” or “Elder Weed you looking to steal my stuff some more.” Eventually I found it, but instead of just putting it somewhere memorable like a normal person I hid it in Elder Weed’s bag and made him open it in front of me to prove he stole it.
That’s all for now,
Elder McCoy
9/23/22
To whom it may concern,
Not much to say, but as always I will make something out of nothing.
Sunday was neat I’m now a Sunday school teacher I suppose.
Our afternoon teacher who is a Latino made fun of how dumb British accents are which is one of the funniest things I have seen thus far.
Elder Wilson got some gum.
I got to meet The Elder HEarne and Elder Stopchynski and got a photo with both that I will include.
I ran into a fence and hurt my nose.
Elder croshaw beat me 19-7 in b-ball without even trying.
I went to the temple.
I slept through an earthquake and lost like 2 hours of sleep because of it.
That is all this day.
Elder McCoy
9/30/22
Before I begin: Many of you may be wondering why you are on this email that you did not sign up for, and the answer is because I literally just can, nobody can stop me, it is a foolproof plan, now back to the email.
To whom it may concern.
I don’t think much happened this week.
On Tuesday there was a devotional and I sat up on the stand for fun which was pretty neat, I’ll add a picture of that.
I played volleyball some.
I made “the Vick” a trend, someone tells Shayden please.
There was a pretty big earthquake.
Elder Weed fought me some more.
I buzzed my hair.
I learned much espanol.
I think that’s about it, life is pretty simple here at the CCM.
Also I like these cupcake things called Penguins.
That is all for today,
Elder McCoy































Comments
Post a Comment